Terms & Conditions
– Our prices are valid for 30 days and we reserve the right to increase or decrease after 30 days.
– Any change in scope or specification may be subject to additional charges.
– Once the estimate has been agreed client will be set up with an account on the Visrez system.
– Usernames & passwords will be supplied for any number of users on the client account.
– Client is required to provide Room Diagrams in any of the accepted formats.
– Client is required to supply reference photos for each room listed on the estimate.
– Visrez will not begin work where insufficient assets have been provided.
– First Floor Plan is delivered within 7 days of the agreed start date.
– Revisions will be delivered within five working days.
– Where a delay may occur Visrez will notify client and provide an alternative delivery date.
– Clients are permitted one round of revisions per floor plan. [One Room or one Set Up = One Floor plan]
– Each Floor Plan must be approved by the client before the files can be downloaded from the system.
– Final Revisions will be deemed to be made where two working weeks have lapsed and no comments have been received.
– 50% payment of the Agreed Fee must be paid prior to commencement of the Order.
– The 50% balance is due on the approval and completion of the order or within 30 days of the start of the order.
– Payments can be made by Credit Card from within the client account or by bank transfer.
– For bank payments, we will require a remittance as proof of payment.
– Where an account is in arrears for over 60 days, it will be automatically suspended.
– Visrez will not be held liable if the client fails to provide sufficient assets to complete the project.
– Visrez will not be held liable if the client fails to provide feedback or approval in a timely fashion.
– We reserve the right to increase our annual support fee at any time and without requiring prior agreement with the client.
– Where the client does not require a Web-App they can download the floor plans from the Visrez platform.
– Visrez reserve the right to display our work on our website and in any marketing campaigns without the prior permission of the client.
– All intellectual property rights in relation to the source code remains at all times the property of Visrez.